Friday, October 3, 2014

On Shiva Vishnu


 I am now starting the topic on shiva,vishnu.The two gods of hindu religion.The two aspects of brahman with different functions.But before I start anything on this,I should state something.
Yesterday,on dussera day,or vijaya dasami as its called I thought of reviving my shiva worship.Its been sometime that I worshipped shiva,so after doing it at night.I sat on a sofa for a few minutes.I relaxed for a while.Then I thought of vishnu,and his avatars,on karna arjuna.
Then I had a vision of vaikuntha doors opening as they show in films,tv serials,then some vision of ocean.
Then outside of the doors I saw a blue,green round light shining with rays.I knew instinctively knew it was vishnu,the saguna brahman.I recogonized the attributes that vushnu is identified with,particularly his name suvrata or someone with good vows.Vishnu is shining with attributes.
Then vishnu said 'I always said that Karna is a great warrior equal to Arjuna,and a great person.
Why do you worry about other people's views.You are a great devotee of shiva and your desires will be fulfilled.'I said vishnu,the saguna brahman and looked at him.I didn't bow to him.Shiva's devotees needn't bow to anyone.I also know that vaishnavas made derogative comments against shiva,
I looked at him with for sometime.Vishnu looked like what he was described.An honest deity who protects and preserves the world.And who knows the greatness of shiva.There was no ego while he spoke to me.Vishnu stayed for sometime.I realised that I had the darshan of Vishnu.Vishnu received the sudarshana chakra from Shiva.That destroyer aspect to protect the world.And his devotees claim that vishnu is superior to Shiva.Vishnu's devotees should learn from vishnu how to be honest.This was a divine experience for me.I had the shiva darshan before,now I had the vishnu darshan now.

Vishnu is the saguna brahman who is the protector,preserver of the world.Shiva is nirguna brahman with some saguna qualities who is the destroyer or transformer of the world,living beings.Vishnu doesnt have the nirguna tattva which is the real nature of brahman.Shiva has the nigruna tattva.
Worship of vishnu will only take a person to some level in spirituality.After that that person has to pursue nigruna brahman or become a devotee of shiva to get to the highest level.Shiva's worship is the direct path to get to nirguna brahman.Vishnu's worship is an indirect path.Vishnu cant take a person to the highest level.Shiva can do that.





























4 comments:

  1. Dont be foolish.I dont have any hatred for anyone.I am stating the truth.

    ReplyDelete

  2. These things are beyond your understanding.First you shoud have some level of spiritual knowledge before commenting on these things.Vaishnavism does admit if multiple gods.If you are a non dualist then these things shouldnt bother you because multiple gods are false anyway.

    ReplyDelete

  3. vaishnavism is a cult that started recently.Its its not monotheistic.First you should know the difference between undifferentialted brahman and god or Ishwara.Brahman when viewed from the world is Ishwara.Actually I have another blog called http://supremeselfbrahman-clarifications.blogspot.in/.I am not a mayavadi.Read this blog first as you can get some preliminary knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you really want to debate on nonduality,you can comment.But any personal abuses and you are gone.

    ReplyDelete